Before the 1980's, all the HGH available was naturally produced and distributed within the human body. However, landmark achievements in creating recombinant HGH (rHGH) that can be administered to be body to amplify natural levels of HGH has led to questions about how it can be delivered into the body. Initially, the synthetic hormone was prescribed as a single daily dose through injection needles, but this came with some problems, notably non-patient compliance. This was as a result of the pain that comes with large, invasive needles, and issues with ease of use. These observations drove scientists and HGH manufacturing companies to design better methods of delivering HGH into the body, with less side effects and enhanced bioavailability.
Some of these delivery systems are invasive and non-invasive, and some of them include:
These methods are painless, and quite easy to perform, giving room for self-administration:
- Intranasal delivery: This non-invasive delivery system is very effective and users can administer them in simple steps. Some of the intranasal delivery systems make use of different techniques and compounds such as N-trimethyl chitosan chloride (TMC), a fatty acid-basd delivery system (Pheroid), a nasal microparticulate delivery system, and dozens more. Users should however, be aware that they may experience nasal irritation as a side effect.
- Transdermal delivery: This involves the use of small microchannels created by radio frequency ablation to deliver water-soluble HGH into the system through the skin.
- Pulmonary delivery: Scientists have been able to develop a method for direct administration of rHGH to the lower respiratory tract via an inhaler. Pulmonary delivery is also non-invasive, it is a painless and effective delivery method, and its use has been put into use by brands such as Pulmicort and Repulse.
- Other novel delivery techniques are in play. Some of them are needle-free devices that cause less pain, automatic injection devices, invisible needles, and HGH pens. These methods have been tested and deployed by HGH brands such as Serojet, Novo Nordisk, and Zomajet.
- Many more technologies are under development, thus making the conventional needle and syringe more obsolete. Users can be sure of the safety of these new delivery methods because they undergo vigorous screening, testing and experiments before being released for public use.
When to use HGH?
Check the 15mg / 45iu Norditropin Nordiflex Pen.— HGHdistributor.com (@HGHDistributor) June 28, 2020
Buy confident from the best HGH supplier with overnight shipping inside the US.
Human Growth Hormone for Salehttps://t.co/QCjMaUhx5Z pic.twitter.com/Pmn91UgUCw