Side Effects of HGH
Asides cases of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) deficiency disorders, natural HGH levels have zero or very little harmful effects on healthy living. Lab-synthesized HGH, also known as recombinant HGH (rHGH), however, may have mild to severe side effects, largely due to misuse and inappropriate administration. High levels of HGH in the system could be dangerous, and even fatal in some cases.
Some of the side effects of excess and unregulated HGH use include:
- High levels of cholesterol in the body.
- Increased risk of cancer.
- Stroke and a couple of other nervous system conditions.
- Increased risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Increased insulin resistance, which subsequently leads to Type 2 Diabetes.
- Muscle, joint, and nerve pain.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Swelling of limbs (arms and legs) due to accumulation and retention of fluids.
- Liver damage.
- Acromegaly (children) and dwarfism in adults.
- Enlarged heart.
- Gynecomastia (swelling of breasts in men).
All the above side effects are the reasons why athletes should make conscious and cautious decisions about the use of HGH for body building. Individuals using rHGH for disease conditions or other health benefits should also be careful with the dosage of HGH injections they use, because the side effects could prove to be worse than the initial condition.
New Jersey, HGH in New Jersey, Order HGH in New Jersey, Buy HGH in New Jersey
Buy HGH Now